For detailed information on plot for each season, refer to the respective tabs
|Portrayed By||Warren Christie|
|Family|| Patti Hicks (ex-wife)|
Tyler Hicks (son)
Cameron Hicks is a former marine corps sniper and baseball pitcher, and a Hyperkinetic Alpha. He came to the attention of Lee Rosen's group when he was coerced by The Ghost into killing the Prisoner via (under ordinary circumstances) impossible shot with a pre-positioned sniper rifle.
A former Marine Corps sniper and minor-league baseball player with hyperkinesis. By this time, Hicks has a child. To make ends meet he worked and worked, but in the end baseball didn't work out. Also by this time he has met The Ghost, and is hired/brainwashed to do Ghost's biding.
Physical Appearance Edit
Hicks is a white male, and he has a slight build and a short cut. He is able to do jumps and flips, suggesting he does work out. In the second season, Hicks has let his hair grow out, rather than the first season.
Hicks was a former member of the U.S.Marine Corps and so he retains some military skills and abilities; he is also a gifted sniper and proficient in armed and unarmed combat. As a hyperkinetic he possesses flawless aim, perfect balance, and greatly enhanced motor skills. His skills were demonstrated when he was fighting Bill because of a misunderstanding and despite Bill being stronger he was still able to hold his own.
Hicks's ability is controlled by his emotions and strong emotions can tamper with his hyperkinetic abilities.
- Hicks' Hyperkinetic ability gives him superhuman reflexes and precision, but come with the downside that when he is stressed, these same abilities become much worse than those of the average Human.
- Another downside is that he will place all blame for any failure on himself.
- He often bounces a baseball off of walls with precision, seemingly using his ability when relaxing or waiting around the office.
- Using part of his ability, he can trace an event and find out what happened by the evidence left behind, working backwards by following trajectory's and geometry angles his alpha ability makes him attuned to.
- Cameron Hicks is also a recovering alcoholic and prescription drug addict, specifically pain medications.
- In the second season, Cameron Hicks had a sexual and romantic relationship with Danielle Rosen.
- Rosen's powers, which involve an emotional feedback loop, may mimic in Hicks the "highs" he felt while drunk or under the influence of narcotics
- As a downside on being a Hyperkinetic, he has:
- Psychosomatic Superpower Outage- When under stress, his self-doubt makes his skills worse than the average person.